Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Meeting Teo


Yesterday I got to meet Teo for the first time. Shosei was kind enough to drive me out to Iwata, where Yukie and the new baby are staying for 6 weeks. It's traditional for a daughter to return to her parents house for a month or two after the birth of a baby. Yukie and Teo got off to a rough start. He made her sick for the entire pregnancy, and he demands more milk than her body can provide, and he came a month early (while her parents were out of the country). But given all these problems, Yukie still beamed the whole time I was there. And her parents were adorable and so sweet, I wanted to take them home with me. Yukie and Shosei are going to try and see me again before I leave, but with Teo now in charge, it's not definite. So, it might have been a hello and good-bye meeting. Who knows?

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute and peaceful looking little fellow. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home