Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, April 06, 2007

My Boss Makes Me Crazy

So, I get back from China on a Tuesday so I can do preparations for classes on Wednesday and jump into classes on Thursday. Except that when I return there is an email from my boss telling me he has rearranged the schedule so that my first class isn't until next Tuesday. I realize I shouldn't be complaining because I have extra time off, but one little thing is making me crazy. I could have stayed in China an extra 6 days. I could still be in China right now. China is a big country, there were lots of things I didn't get to see. I could be seeing them right now! Errrrggghhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home