Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I've Been Forced!

Google finally did it. They forced themselves on me. If I wanted to log onto my blog ever again, they said, I had to start playing by their rules. And give them what they wanted. I really feel like they are the Jack Nicholson character in "The Departed". And I don't see any benefit. Well, I gave them my backup email address, and if I start getting spam I will know it was them. Google has strong armed me. And if I weren't leaving Japan in less than 3 months I would switch my blog somewhere else. Not to mention I wasn't very gung-ho about posting anything in the first place. Oh, ruined the Blogger search engine. You used to be able to put in a word, and only get matches from other Blogger sites. Now you get matches for anything on the web that Google deems a blog...and most of it ain"t blogs. Oooooh, I'm so pissed I could scream. Google Sucks!

2 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Google seems to get worse and worse. I try looking for something and it gives me a lot of crappy rip off sites sites before I can come close to what I am looking for. I hate it. It is trying to become athe monster that ate the internet. Mum

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Nice blog.
you can use

site:blogger.com whatever you want

to just search blogger on google.

Best wishes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home