Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, April 16, 2007

First Week of Class

















Last week was the first week of class. And it went much better this year. I knew to expect toddlers crying through the whole class. I knew to expect that some older kids didn't know their ABC's. I knew to expect that some of my favorite kids would not come back. I knew to expect that some of the kids who graduated to the 4 and 5 year old class would have trouble being without their mothers. And all of these things happened. But I think it all went much better this year. Mostly because I knew what to expect. But I also think the kids are handling all of the above much better than last year. I'm quite excited that my Let's Go 1 class on Saturday, seems to be filled with really smart kids this year. And in my Let's Go 3 class I have a returnee kid. And by that I mean she lived in the States for several years, and now she and her family have returned to Japan. And she seems to be a really nice, if a bit quiet girl. And my 4 and 5 year old kids classes are completely filled with my favorite kids, so I'm pretty happy. First week in BabyKids class I had them learn colors and then we do some water color painting. And it all went marvelous. I'm hoping it all stays so good for awhile.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you bring Madora home with you? Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home