Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, April 06, 2007

An Email Story

Natalie,

I wanted to let you know that I have to go to the doctor this morning
... I woke up at 1:00 a.m. with really bad abdominal pain. It doesn't
seem gastrointestinal (I took stuff for that, which always works) and is
much worse on the right side than left. I never could get back to sleep
and it was most painful when laying on my left side or back. Very puzzling but I'm going to get it checked out. I feel like shit. I'll
let you know what happens.

Mark


Mark,

How did the visit to the doctor go?

Natalie



Mark,

Okay, I haven't heard from you and now I'm starting to freak. Do you have appendicitis, a hernia, twisted intestine, pneumonia, aids, berryberry, malaria? What? Are you still in the hospital? Are you having surgery as I write this? Should I be getting on the next plane? Where are you?

Natalie




Hi Natalie,

Mark had an appendectomy today (Wed., 4/4/07) and is currently recovering at St. Mary's Hospital. His contact information is: John Mark Davis, Room 6002, (706) 389-3000. He is not sure when he will be released. We'll keep an eye on him for you and make sure Pricilla is fed. I hope all is well with you. Take care.

Scott



*** That was yesterday. I have talked to him twice, and he's now been released and is at home recovering. He says he's fine. I don't believe him.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is everything now? Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home