Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Officially Excited!



My trip to China is just a week away and I'm am nearly giddy. I've noticed I'm very distracted throughout the day, and find my mind wandering. I do love this before stage, almost as much as the traveling. Researching and planning and dreaming. I've read the Insight City Guide to Beijing from cover to cover. And I've read quite a bit of the Eyewitness Travel Guide to China. I've been studying some rudimentary Chinese at Chinese Learn Online and can now say some basic phrases. But I'm pretty sure I speak Chinese with a Japanese accent. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Emsk said...

Have a great time!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home