Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Good Communist?

Carniola had a great post about his site being blocked by Chinese authorities. Which is a hoot, like most expat bloggers he makes fun of his adopted country, when not being it's cheerleader. His country is Slovenia. So why the Chinese have their traditional blue panties in a wad makes no sense. But there is a test site that lets you know if any particular site is banned in China. I must be a good communist, and didn't even know it. More likely they know I am planning a trip to their country in a few days (I had to apply for a visa, so they know I'm coming) and they want me to feel welcome (aka spend lots of money in their country). And then blog about what a wonderful experience I had...if I don't say all sugary-goody goody things, I'm sure I'll get blocked then. My pictures however on my blog don't come up. Lord knows that I have posted some seriously impure pics - like vegetarian sushi, Japanese macaques, and preschool crafts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home