Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Spider or Octopus?


I did this project last week with my Let's Go Starter class. I got the project out of the book I highly recommend for new ESL preschool teachers down in the sidebar. First we go over the names for various bugs, and then we paint the paper cups that have been cut in advance to make eight legs. And then your supposed to put some elastic through the top so that they bounce around. Kids loved it, but it didn't quite work out like I planned. First of all the paper cups are so light that there is no spring action from the elastic. But mostly the kids think it looks more like an octopus than a spider. I think I agree with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home