Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Jinxed Myself

I seriously jinxed myself that I had not been sick this winter. I came down with a near fatal cold/sinus infection/tuberculosis. I refused to go to the doctor, because it's a cold and they can't do anything about a cold. I have spent the last week and a half doing nothing but resting, when not working, of course. Sunday I got a sinus type headache that was so bad I was in tears. I went to bed absurdly early that night, and the headache was gone by morning. Two weekends ruined. That's what you get when you get cocky. I guess Fate read my blog. I truly paid for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home