Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

How Well Do You Know Me?

From one of those emails that makes the rounds.

1. What is your occupation? English Language Teacher in Japan

2. What color are your socks right now? Long and Black

3. What are you listening to right now? My heater, and soon to be NPR's Morning Edition.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Quesadilla

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Absolutely!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Violet Blue.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mark, my husband. He called me to wish me a happy Valentine's Day (aaaaahhh)

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Nicole is just about the sweetest person on the planet.

9. How old are you today? Let me think, I'm 41.

10. Favorite drink? Margarita....oh, you didn't mean alcoholic...then hot chocolate.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics of course.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Since I turned 35 and my hair turned from blonde to dun.

13. Pets? We have Prissy of course, but here in Japan no. Not even any named wandering spiders this year.

14. Favorite food? Cajun Fettacini Alfrdo.

15. What was the last movie you watched? The 40 Year Old Virgin, my DVD player skipped alot, so I'm not sure I didn't miss something.

16. Favorite day of the year? First day of Spring.

17. What do you do to vent anger? Watch TV.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Poory, this pathetic little stuffed animal (a kitty) given to me from a seccond hand shop. He had so little stuffing in him that his head flopped forward and I called him Poory. I lost him somewhere along the way...it still makes me very sad.

19. What is your favorite fall or spring? Anything but winter

20. Hugs or kisses? Both, Now!

21. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries, except I really like chocolate covered cherries.

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? YES, the little twits.

23. Who is most likely to respond? My Mum, but she won't send it on to anyone else.

24. Who is least likely to respond? Tatiana or Traceey.

25. When was the last time you cried? A month perhaps.

26. What is on the floor of your closet? Nothing, it is very organized.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Tiffin E.

28. What did you do last night? Worked and upload some pics to my Flickr account, and blogged.

29. Favorite smells? Suntan Lotion!

30. Who inspires you? Lisa from the Simpsons.

31. What are you afraid of? Wasps! I'll take on rabid dogs, ferral cats, trapped alligators...but if a wasp flies into the room I hide under the chair and shake and whine.

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? Veggie with Cheese, please.

33. Favorite dog breed? Mutt, the only one worth having.

34 . How many years at your current job? 1 and a half.

35 . Favorite day of the week? Monday (my second day off)

36 . How many states have you lived in? 9 states and 1 Japanese prefecture.

37 . Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter? Doesn't really matter.

38 . Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? I drove a motorcycle a couple of times when I was 14. And I had a chauffeur license so I could drive the bus at Sea World.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how to do this and I can't drive a stick shift or heavy machinery. I'm so ashamed!!!! Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home