Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Worldwide Christmas


Well, the Christmas parties are finally over. All the cookies have been eaten, all the games have been played and all the messes have been cleaned up. The picture above is of my fabulous group of 1st and 2nd graders on Saturday. My tiny class, as I call it. My other group of 1st and 2nd graders are fun, but it's a large class of 15 kids, and very energetic kids at that. But these are my girls. Kana was in the class last year, so she's pretty good, and definately the leader. Haruna has obviously taken lessons elsewhere and is also quite good, and so funny. Momo only started back in October, and is really having to work hard to catch up. She's still having to learn her ABC's. But she's a very willing student. Ayane, is the shy one. She cried on the first day of class, and her mother had to stay in the room. She's not exactly brilliant, but she definately has improved. Look at them. Aren't they adorable? I always have to take extra things for them to do, because they get through the lesson so much quicker than my other class. Ah, but now all the parties are over, except one. The big party. In a few moments I walk out my door and will be on my way to see my hubby. We are spending our Christmas vacation in Mexico. Yep. Mexico. So from Japanese Christmas parties, to grabbing my husband in Atlanta and then off to the Yucatan. It's a very worldwide Christmas this year. Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home