Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Baking Buddy


Well, the Christmas Party season shall be upon me in no time. That's not exactly a phrase I thought would be a part of my life in Japan, but it is. And when I say Christmas Parties, I mean for my classes. No spiked eggnog for my party companions. I am using the same lesson plan as last year, but I still have to bake 18 dozen cookies. And as my oven is broken (it doesn't get hot...just kinda warm) I have to borrow Rinako's again. Luckily her daughter Yuri loves to bake. So the two of us spent Saturday night making dough and baking 6 dozen cookies. But I got a lot more to go. And then there is the decorating. But with Yuri's help it'll be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home