Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yahoo Photos Went All Beta On Me

My photo albums have always been on Yahoo!Photos for several reasons. The most important was that it was so simple. Well they went all beta on me. Which means they changed. I guess they wanted to be more like Flickr, with tags and all the little extras. But it also means they've screwed everything up. It took me hours yesterday to upload my Hiroshima pics. So today I tried uploading to the famous Flickr. I'd tried it before, but had some many probs I just went back to Yahoo. But today it was very easy. So you can find the whole Okuyama picture set here. Tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is ok and I like seeing all the small photos at once so I can pick out the ones to enlarge but I couldn't make the slide show work. Probably it is my isp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home