Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Kaze Gimi


My life at the moment seems to be a delicate balancing act of taking care of my cold and not going bonkers. Kaze Gimi is a term in Japanese that can mean a lingering cold. And that's what I got. It's not terrible, but it just won't go away. I've had it for over a week. And I try and take care of myself so it won't get worse. But lying around the house for too long will give me a headache and make me feel bad, too. The picture above is of the cold virus I found on the internet. It's rather pretty, ain't it. But I would like for it to leave me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home