Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Making Faces




A couple of months ago I had a lesson plan about faces for my toddler class. I drew a big circle on the board, then drew a mouth, eyes, nose, ears, etc., and said the words as I drew it. Then I gave each child a laminated circle to make their own face with. Next I tossed about foam shapes I had cut out. Then let them make their own faces. The foam pieces allow them to keep changing the faces, and adding new things. Here are a couple of samples of what they (and their mothers) came up with.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Hey, that top one is cooler than anything I could ever come up with! I hope that wasn't a toddler's own work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home