Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Everybody Wants to be a Rabbit


Several weeks ago, in my Preschool class we made masks. I had to print them on card stock...which ain't easy to find in Japan. And it's pretty expensive. Hope the little whippersnappers appreciate me. Hah! Nonetheless, I made equal amounts of the 3 different options - a rabbit, lion and monkey. But everybody wanted to be a rabbit. So some pouting happened. But I thought they generally did a good job with them. And then I had little kids hopping to and fro, with the occasionally lion chasing them.

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Athens, Ga. Nitty Gritty had a very nice fall afternoon ride today. I stumbled upon your blog by accident. Hope all is well on the island arc.

 
At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My emails keep coming back. Will keep trying. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home