Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Computer Got Drunk

Why no posts? Several reasons. First my darling hubby came to visit....so we have been smooching and cuddling too much for me to bother with posts. Second, after his two week trip to Japan we flew off to Europe. We have already been to Amsterdam and Luxembourg and are currently in Brugge. But most importantly my computer got drunk. A glass of CC Lemon and sake got spilled into the computer. I thought I got it all mopped up and when I fired it up the next morning everything seemed to be working okay...until I actually needed to type something using the keyboard. Then nada. I should have it back in a week or so. But in the meantime there is bicycling, beer drinking and the eating of more chocolate to be done on our last day in Belgium.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was begining to worry when u didn't post for some time. Glad to have u back. Enjoy urself with hubby!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog! I'm moving to Hamamatsu in a few days and this is great info and a fun read. Great links and books, thanks!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Welcome to Beach Pine City. Be ready for some serious heat and lousy A/C, but it's a pretty great place to live. Let me know if you need any tips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home