Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Mexican Poker Night


Last night I threw a little ichi-yen poker party. I invited Shosei and Yukia to come over Sunday night for Mexican food and to play a little Texas Hold'em. And at the last minute invited Marino, too. Everbody seemed to enjoy themselves and the food. There was lots of accusations of bluffing (in much less polite phrasing) and groaning and laughing. I even threw together some small margaritas. And I came away from the table 40 yen richer. Of course the fact that I bought all the fixin's for dinner and drinks puts me in the red by about 2000 yen. But that 40 yen was sweet.

2 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun was had by all. I wish people around here played Texas Holdum. The SciFi channel is having a 3 day Twilight Zone marathon so things are not too dull. Mum

 
At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Chat with Strangers said...

Goood post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home