Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Wheels on the Bus


My Friday 4 and 5 year olds class is the best. Just brings me so much joy. Today I read them Wheels on the Bus...again. And then afterwards we cut out little yellow busses with separate wheels that can be attached by a little doo-bobber that allows the wheels to actually turn (I can't for the life of me remember the name of those doo-dads). My Wednesday class had so much trouble with this activity. But these guys did great. And even had time to draw people inside their busses. I wish you could see Kimika's. Her people are so cute! The rest of the day was really quite a downer, but ending with these guys is such a delight.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Ranter said...

Hi Natalie, just stumbled across your blog! The 'doo-dads' that make things move, from memory, are called split pins. Cos they split in half, like an octopus with 2 legs. If that makes sense.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Ranter said...

Oh, and perhaps because they can 'do the splits'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home