Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hat Trick



It's not much of a trick, but to 4 year olds it's practically magic. In my Starter class, we were learning H this week. H is for horse, house and hat. So I showed them the my magically abilities of folding a piece of paper into a hat. Ooohs and Aaahs came from the amazed audience. Then I whip out a bunch of pre-folded hats and let them decorate them. I'm constantly amazed at the amount of knowledge I use from the education I got in elementary school, and how little of the knowledge I got from college. Who knew?

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems the girls in the pictures are much more delighted or serious about their hat wearing than the boys but they all look so cute. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home