Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Froggy Goes to Sony

I started a new class at Sony today. This is with another department, so I don't get to see any of my old favorite students. There are 11 students signed up for this class with wide ranging ablilities. And that makes it really hard to teach. But having no voice makes it nearly impossible. I lost my voice today, and I don't know why? Today's Sony class was just a "Get to know each other" session. Lots of question asking. But it was so hard for them. It takes awhile for them to get used to a new teacher, a new voice, new phrasing and accents. But trying to get through all that while I'm croaking and squeaking was just really unfair. Sorry Sony, hopefully by next week my voice will be back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home