Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fairy Tale Madness


I get these crazy ideas in my head, and I just stick with it. I had decided to do a finger-puppet show of the 3 Little Pigs for my Let's Go Starter classes. Good idea, right? Well, yeah. And the kids loved the puppet show. One little girl even knew the phrase "He huffed, and he puffed and he blew the house down". And the kids loved blowing down the houses. So it was worth it. Or was it. The problem is how much time I spent making the dang puppets and houses. Between research on the internet for patterns, shopping for supplies and actually making the blasted things I figure I put in 10 hours. All for a 7 minute puppet show I did twice. I'm not quite sure what the right word is to describe this. Crazy, illogical or down-right stupid.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Ranter said...

Wow, the amount of effort you put into your classes is amazing! The houses and puppets look pretty good - the detail and different textures! I'll be t the kids loved it, but if you no longer have any use for them, you can always donate them to the school for future classes. Or sell em on eBay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home