Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Brown Bears Everywhere



This weeks BK lesson comes from the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See". I read them the book and then we make our own brown bears. To do this I paint the palm of their hand brown. Then they mash their hand down on a piece of origami paper (good size and I have tons of it). Then I paint their thumb brown and we add thumb ears to the palm face. I do this student by student. When I'm done with the last student, I go back to the first student, hoping the palm print has dried. I then draw a teddy bear face on the page and everybody yells "kawaii" (cute). But so far it's been a big success.

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Mum

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger deenster said...

What a fabulous idea! Sounds like a lot of fun for the kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home