Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Bee Good


Last week's starter class included making these pipe cleaner bees. I had to pick up the pipe cleaners in America, because they are too expensive here. So I guess they are imported bees, and you know the havoc they can wreck on the sensitive ecology. I just wasn't thinking. Although, most of the ones created here were of the inferior type. Let's face it, 4 year olds dexterity isn't the best. Most of the kids needed some help. But there were several kids who wouldn't even try. I worked with the kids who tried and needed the least amount of help first. But eventually there were a dozen little kids flitting around the room, stinging each other and me with their mutant bees. It was terribly cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home