Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Yahoo Sucks!

All of a sudden I can't access anything I have on Yahoo!. That includes my homepage, the help desk, or my email. It's been this way for over 24 hours, and Mark has no problem with his Yahoo. I'm completely confused. So if you are trying to get ahold of me, you will have to try a new account I set up. It's the same as before, but the extension is lycos.com. I'm really baffled.

4 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just a tad confused. Mum

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger OkzsawI said...

That sucks! Good luck getting it up!

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home