Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Talking Trash

Today the only reason I left my house was to take out the trash. Dealing with trash is a big deal in Japan. They pick up burnables here twice a week. They pick up pastic packaging once a week. And they pick up recyclables (glass, metal, and pet bottles) and non-burnables alternatingly every two week. I don't allow myself to eat breakfast until I have dealt with the garbage. It's too important to forget. There is a collection site on just about every block. Ours is one of the nicer looking collection sites (if that's possible).

4 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home