Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, March 13, 2006

The Other Side of the Mountain



Oh, it was a really sunny day today and I wanted to go exploring sooo bad. However, the wind was gale force and the temperature was cold. The two together made exploring out of the question. But I had to get out of the apartment. So I returned to Hamakita Forest Park. And this time I tried new trails on the other side of the mountain. I wandered around for several hours. I really enjoyed the feeling of sun on my face. And down in the ravines I was cut off from the wild winds. There were other times I was blinded by my own hair whipping around, but that was rare. Good excersize and good mind clearing. I highly recommend it.






2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home