Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

No Cafe?

I got Mr. M. to take me to the doctor today. My tonsils are swollen and I had a slight fever. And I freaked. I just couldn't go through that all again. So the doctor told me that the antibiotics I'm taking can't be taken with c-a-f-e. Huh? I can't take them while sitting at a cafe? No problem, I wasn't planning on going to any cafes anyway. No don't take c-a-f-e with these pills. Coffee? No prob. I don't drink coffee. No, she writes it down. Ca and Fe. Oh, calcium and Iron. So no vitamins. No vitamins okay. Just one hour after you have taken the pills. So don't take the antibiotics and vitamins at the same time? Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

3 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Delicate Jasmine said...

Soooo... do you need to be careful about your meal before taking pills, too? Like, no milk plus meds? Love communication games... we must be experts by now!

(Sorry if it sounds a bit odd - I am missing my letter after G on my keyboard, long story.)

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Sallie,

I don't think so. I think it's just high doses.

I'm so sorry you are H-less. But it's kind like living in Japan, everything has to be done just a little differently, and yet it makes it so hard. And we are in the land of high quality electronics. It seems like you should just be able to leave your computer outside your door at night and little elves would come and fix it for you. But no, I bet if you took it anywhere you would just here the words "Zen zen".

Good luck

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home