Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's Heeeeeerrrrrreeee!


Finally. The Cherry Blossoms have arrived in Hamamatsu. Just in time for me to leave the country for most of it. The Japanese are obsessed with cherry blossoms. This is their Christmas. Everybody is giddy with joy. And in 24 hours I will be on my way to Thailand. Just my luck.

4 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage, Toots. Mum

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Delicate Jasmine said...

have a fabulous trip!!!

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home