Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Goodbye Sony


Tuesday was my the last Sony class. I had them do one last writing assignment and then we had a party. They all brought food and drinks. And it looks like they bought everything the canteen had to offer. Of course there was way too much food. But it was sweet. They also gave me a bouquet of flowers. How nice is that? We then just had conversation for the last hour of class. The class originally had 15 people signed up. By the time I got the class only about 10 people were showing up. And by the end of the year it was down to a core of 5 people with the occasional drop in. I think I learned as much as they did. And I'll miss them, they were a good group of folks. Goodbye Sony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home