Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, March 27, 2006

A Few Tokens


I recieved a few tokens of affection over the last week, with the end of classes. You can never predict who will be the present bearers, either. I mainly recieved food and cards. And quite a few handmade pictures from the little ones. The flowers above (and aren't these just the cutest little flowers ever?) are from Reno and her mom. Reno is funny. She's a quiet little girl, but she gets so excited when we get to "ABC Time". She can't stay still. She jumps up and down and gallops up to the board. I always have to send her right back to Mom, but she stays standing and watches every move I make. But she's in the Saturday class and they are bigger and more uncontrollable and I didn't get to spend much time with her. The hanky that I'm using as a backdrop for the flowers is from Tomoka. Perfectly lovable child. But she is in the same class and I have no bond with her whatsoever. Unfortunately in that class you have to be exceptionally bright (like Reno) to be noticed over all the unruly ones. So I think it's really sweet that I got a gift from her mom. And really I should be getting some gifts from the moms of kids whose kids don't behave. But, like I said, there's no predicting.

4 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they are very pretty flowers and also nice hanky. Mum

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home