Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Excuses, Excuses

I'm not taking Salsa next term. It's just really incovenient. It's on Saturday night for one thing. It's the last day of my work week and I tend to be pretty tired. It starts an hour after my last class, which means I don't really have enough time to go home and relax and yet too much time to kill before class. I also got bored with it. I still enjoy the first part which consists of stretching and dance warmups. Then she teaches some new steps. Then comes the part that I find a drag. We add the new steps to the old routine. Some of it I just never "got". And I just get bored and tired. So I tend to leave early. I paid for the class, I can do what I want right? And I have skipped a few classes. Tonight I didn't have the last private lesson, which allowed me to come home for dinner and a little down-time. But I still left early. My legs were really tired. But I have another little problem. I woke up the other morning with a bad neck and back. It's been very slowly getting better. But right before class I noticed one shoulder is about 2 inches higher than the other. I showed it to Magda and she really freaked. She pays alot of attention to my posture...always making me stand straight and putting my shoulders back, even when we are not in class. But when I started getting twinges I decided I had stayed long enough. Excuses, excuses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home