Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Spring is around the corner


I think the worst is past. I think we are on the upswing for good weather. There are large periods of time when I don't have my heater on (oh my!). I have gone days without wearing my gloves (can it be true?). And there are times when I go outside without wearing a coat (now she's just making things up!). And tonight when I got to Sony the sun was still up. I think it is safe to think hopefully about Spring's arrival. Oh, we may still have some cold days in our future, but I don't think we have cold weeks. On the downside of Spring, everyone is complaining about hayfever. Just the price you pay. Welcome, Spring. Come on in and stay for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home