Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Rampant Swear Word Alert

Well, I fucked up today. I fucked up my dimbulb class good. First of all I didn't send the worksheet to Mr. M. after I created it. So I had to draw something up. It was crap. Then when I got to the CC I realized that I hadn't put all the supplies in the bag to make the damn Valentine's Day cards that I worked so hard to prepare for. Not one single supply. And I didn't have enough time to go back and get them. So I had to improvise bigtime. And then I even forgot to prepare the board once I got to class. Went to do ABC time and realized I hadn't fucking written the ABC's. It went okay and the children enjoyed themselves as usual. I'm just so pissed at myself. Not only did I fuck up once, not twice but three fucking times to fuck up. Okay, I'm done beating myself up. Pulstec went very well indeed with a full house. And the private lesson was a wonderful way to end the day. Just wish I had done a better job.

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger the englishman said...

but perhaps it was better that you consolidated your fuck-ups into one day rather than spreading three fuck-ups over three days

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

You have a point there. And this is probably the class that least cares about that sort of thing. Very easy to keep them happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home