Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, February 17, 2006

I am a Lottery Prize

Ah, I deserved a good day and I got it. Classes today were all bliss, exhausting but so much fun. The one thing I didn't like was that in my LGS class they gave me 4 observers. Well, todays lesson was pretty complicated - making valentines cards - and I had only prepared for my students. And the crazy thing was that all of the observers are already my students. One just wants to transfer from the dimbulb class to the smart kids class, and the other 3 are in my BabyKids (aka English First) class. 2 of them will do great, the other one refuses to even look at me so I can't imagine her in these classes. But the class went okay, and there were a few absences so it worked out okay. Then after class one of the mothers tells me that my classes are so popular that there is a lottery to get into them. Yeah, they love me, they really love me. So that did my heart good.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home