Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Tears and More Tears


Mark went back to Georgia today. I took him to the bus station early this morning. It was excrutiatingly painful. I was crying so much I couldn't drive home. So I walked around the cold quiet city before it got going for the day. I finally got myself under enough control to drive back home. But seeing the slippers he used sitting in the entranceway, as if he would be stepping back into them shortly undid me again. I've spent the day in a fog trying to stay strong. I'm not doing a very good job.

2 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure this will be a really tough time for a while but spring will come and you will feel better. Mum

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that the departure was hard. At the same time you can see how much you clearly love him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home