Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, January 27, 2006

One Less Cutie




Oh, I'm heartbroken. My favorite student is moving to Tokyo. Haruna was the first child I fell in love with here in Japan. And now she's leaving me. I got teary eyed when her mother told me today would be her last class. Watching Haruna do the Hokey Pokey always makes me smile. She adores me, as much as I adore her. She watches every move I make and is always willing to try anything I ask of her. I've seen her on the street and she screams "Hello, Sensei" and smiles and waves so hard I was afraid her arm would fall off. Her last words to me as she was waving were "I love you, Sensei. I miss you, Sensei." I'll miss you too, Haruna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home