Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Joys of Dreaming


I got one of the travel books that I ordered today. I actually ordered this one several days after the Amsterdam books, but this one came first. It came at a very dangerous time. I was working on lesson plans for the following week when I recieved the delivery. Oh, it was excrutiatingly hard to concentrate on ABC's and 123's when I had a new book, behold a new travel book only a few feet away from me. I was able to control myself, but just barely. Now, it is night. Me time. And I'm gonna log off this trite blog and read until my heart's content.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would make a comment but I have no cigarettes and I'm completely disoriented. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home