Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm a Snake



I'm a snake. Or more precisely I was born in the Year of the Snake. According to the Chinese zodiac my personality is thus:

Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.

I just don't know if any of the above is true. Wisdom? I know a lot of useless facts, mainly about American television. Deep thinking? I thought I was known for my shallowness. And I don't think anyone has ever accused me of being stingy. What do you all think?

To find your own Chinese Zodiac and descriptions visit the China Today site.

4 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nat, I've known you for over 14 years and I don't think you are a snake -- were you born 3-4 weeks early? (Look up '69 for me -- I think I'm a cock/rooster!) Hard to believe that EVERYONE born in the same year has the same traits. Doesn't astrology teach us differently?!? --Rhon

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Rhonda,

I think you are right, I am definately a horse. Maybe I'm a horse/snake seeing as I was born in December. And as I'm Sagitarius maybe I'm a horse/snake with a bow and arrow. And you are definately not a rooster.

Natalie

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, very interesting,,,,some of it sounds like you but not the stingy part. I looked up my year (goat) and I should be an actor, gardener or beachcomber. Very nice choices. Mum

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Delicate Jasmine said...

Hey!! I'M a horse and a Sagittarius!!! Very much both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home