Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Die-Hards



In my 6th graders class I gave them a crossword puzzle that was way to hard for them. I'm pretty sure I went back and made the hints easier, but these were obviously copies from the original. Whoops! So I ended up putting all the correct answers on the board, but in random order. But they just count the number of letters in the words and figure it out that way. We still didn't have enough time for them to finish. But half the students wouldn't leave until they had figured it out. They were so funny, my little (and not so little) Die-Hards. I finally had to leave them in the class to finish up by themselves. That's the kind of moment that makes you glad to be a teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home