Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dear Alex


Dear Alex,

It's been over a month since your disappearance and I guess it is time for me to say good-bye to you. I can only hope that your death was a quiet release from this world. Mainly what I want to say to you is thank you. Thank you for bringing such joy to my life. To be loved by as faithful a companion as you is a gift to be treasured and I do. I hope that we gave you a good life with us and that we did right by you. You brought so much to our home and taught me so much. Thank you. You are greatly missed.

Natalie

3 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, too, Alex!! -- Rhonda

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farewell, dear dog. FEY

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger deenster said...

Alex was clearly very loved. I hope it was a peaceful end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home