Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Suzukis Meet Mark

Well, the Suzuki family invited us over for a traditional Japanese Christmas dinner of pizza, onion rings and Christmas cake. But I guess the real reason was so they could meet Mark, and I think to see if he is good enough for me. I hadn't prepared them that he is actually a quiet kind of dude. They figured it out quickly enough. But I think the two different parties hit it off well. They asked Mark lots of questions. I think in the end he might have passed there initial test...but there might be more to go.

Merry Christmas

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well for Christmas. Sounds like a very good Christmas dinner.We spent yesterday evening having wine and cheese with the Witoskis and today ( Christmas day ) we are off to the club for pot luck. "Hi" to Mark. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home