Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Subarashi Shindig


Tonight was the night of the planned birthday celebration, as opposed to the spontaneous celebration the other night. I coerced about a dozen people into attending my karaoke birthday party. From left to right are Yuuki, Mika, Junko, Marino, Yuri, Rinako, Yuma, Yoko, Mikio and O'Goody. We drank, and snacked and sang and chatted. And I got lots of gifts. O'Goody refused to take the mic, but always sang along suprisingly enough. And we nearly had to drag Marino out of there she was having such a good time. And I sang worse than I could ever imagine, but lord knows it didn't stop me. It's my party and I'll caterwaul if I want to.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like everybody enjoyed it. Glad you did too. Mum

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Delicate Jasmine said...

It's ALL about the karaoke birthday party!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home