Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Santa's Little Helper


So, I have a day off. I don't have any classes, so no Christmas parties. Ut...not so fast. I helped Rinako with her Christmas party for her classes. Yeah, well, I could hardly say no to helping her after she has been so helpful to me. And it wasn't my party, so I could just play "Honored Guest" and not have to worry to much. Sometimes not being in charge is a nice thing. I got to give out presents, too. Sort of a cross between Santa Claus and Lady Bountiful. Then we went back to her place to continue the Bake-a-thon. But now the 16 dozen cookies are completed. The freakout is officially over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home