Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Present from Santa

Santa brought me a present yesterday. My husband, Mark arrived! I was supposed to meet him at the Hamamatsu Bus Station at 8:30. Small problem. It snowed in Nagoya. So the bus was cancelled. We had talked about the train as a back up, but I wouldn't know which of the gazillion trains coming through he would be on. Plus I'm still mucho sicko, so standing around the station (No Chairs!) wasn't really an option. I could only hope Mark could figure out taking the train from the airport to Nagoya and then switch to a train to Hamamatsu...and then figure out how to use the phones and call me. I had half of Japan calling or emailing throughout the evening asking if I had heard from him. Finally, a little after eleven, the caller was the American Man I married. I notified everyone in Japan to relax, and ran down to get him. He is safely drinking his tea as we speak. Thank you Santa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home