Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Martha Stewart I Ain't


I'm not the hostess with the mostest, but I appear to have pulled off a successful little dinner party. I got an email 2 days ago from Marino, a friend/student of mine, asking if she and Kayo could come over to my place for dinner on Friday. I had invited them, spur-of-the-moment, a month or so ago, but it fell through. But they decided they wanted another chance and invited themselves over. I agreed, and knew that they wanted me to cook Mexican Food. Both girls have lived abroad and fell in love with Mexican food. So I ran around and bought supplies and whipped up a rather bland Mexican dinner, but topped it off with Margaritas so who cares? They seemed to have had a great time. Oooooh, I'm yawning. 'Night y'all.

1 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers!! Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home