Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Making Out Like a Bandit


My presents were so purdy I just had to take a photo. I got a fancy pants box of Chocolates from Magda. Hmmmm, don't know how long they'll last. A scarf and gloves from the Suzukis. I'm guessing they'll be warmer than the ones I purchased at the hyaku yen store. Yuuki got me Japanese style hankies. That means they are kinda a cross between washclothes and a handkerchief. Mika got me the cutest little plant. Also not sure how long that's gonna last. Marino got me a calendar with all the Japanese holidays marked in red. Hopefully this will keep me in the know about when they do and don't pick up the garbage! Yuriko made me a panda bear out of an egg shell. O'Goody brought me an interesting wine (I think it's German) and figs. Junko got me a bento box which I'm suppose to use as a jewelery box. I didn't know what these boxes were when I first saw them, so I asked her if they were jewelery boxes. She thought that was so funny, she just had to get me one. But I think my favorite gift of all is the one on the far right. Yuuma got me a can of black beans. Yep, a can of black beans. I love it. I love it all.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice horde of goodies. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home