Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Funny Friends

I thought I would post some of the emails I have recently gotten from the Suzukis. They are so sweet and funny. They worry about me ALL the time. So you can imagine how upset they were to find out about the tonsilitis.


Poor Natalie,
Are you all right? Do you have any trouble? Did you prepare Mark's Futon? We are worrying about you. If you want, we 'll pick Mark up at Hamamatsu St. tomorrow. Oh, we will start X'mas Party around 6 o'clock p.m. Please say anything you want, anytime.
See Ya!
MIKIO

Natalie
Hi! This is Mikio. May I go to your room? We are worrying about you. We want to see your face. Can I go? And if you want, we will lend you FUTON for Mark.
See Ya!!!
Mikio

Natalie,
Thanks for your news,we'll be relief to hear that.We can understand how Mark is exhausted. So we say 'OTSUKARESAMA-DESHITA'. See Ya!
See you on Christmas!
Mikio

Natalie,
Hi! What's up? Are you in bed? Are you able to go to the station? Can you eat? Oh, are you alive? See Ya! I'm alive!Fine!
Mikio

Natalie,
Are you both all right? Is Mark alive?
Mikio

Mikio,
Nope. We both died. Can you arrange a funeral for us?
Thanks,
Natalie's Ghost

Natalie
I got it! Mr.and Mrs.Davis died!? I can arrange a funeral for you! So tomorrow I'll pick you up at five thirty.
Thanks,
Mikio

I Just Love The Suzukis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home