Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Decapitating Reindeer



Cutting the head off a reindeer is just creepy...even if the reindeer is just a paper cutout. But it had to be done. I made a "Pin the Nose on the Reindeer" game, and the pieces of brown paper that I had weren't big enough for the whole reindeer. So I had to cut the head off the pattern reindeer. But I didn't like doing it. But I'm pretty happy with the final result.

4 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very attractive reindeer-nice job. I also like your tannenbaum. What is it you have on the top? Mum

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger the englishman said...

as long as you keep your head-cutting to paper reindeers only, i think everything's going to be just fine

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Delicate Jasmine said...

That's a fabulous looking reindeer! I played pin the tail on the cat last year for Halloween and the kids all got a big kick on it. Have fun!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Trev,

I don't know...they say if you've done it once it get's easier and easier. Next thing you know I'll be taking the heads off of dolls and it's only a short step to stuffed animals. This could be the first step to psychoville. Luckily a neuropsychologist is coming to visit me over the holidays...although, he's just as demented as I am.

Oh, well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home