Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas Party Anxiety


Ye Gads, I'm never gonna get to sleep tonight. Why do I do this to myself? I've been all over town today, trying to get the last minute supplies I need. And I spent the night at Rinako's house baking Christmas cookies. We spent 4 hours baking and I only ended up with enough cookies for 4 out of the 16 kids classes. And I still have to get everything organized. I'm way overdoing it. Why? Tell me why?

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Toots. Party giving is always a stressful mess. I have solved the problem I never do it. Mum

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I liked your deer picture so much I printed it. I might use it for some of my Southport Christmas cards. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home